ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New version of Web Console released.
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 17:24:04 GMT
These is awesome news! Thanks Alex.

Do you mind writing a blog post about the release sharing some thought on the multi-cluster
support? [1]
Is there anyone else who can take over this?

[1] https://apacheignite-tools.readme.io/docs/multi-cluster-support <https://apacheignite-tools.readme.io/docs/multi-cluster-support>

—
Denis

> On May 5, 2017, at 5:38 AM, Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznetsov@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Igniters!
>
> I'd like to announce that we just pushed new version of Ignite Web Console to master
branch
>  and redeployed the new version on https://console.gridgain.com <https://console.gridgain.com/>
where you can give it a try right a way.