ignite-user mailing list archives

From afedotov <alexander.fedot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query search performance and scalability
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 06:37:52 GMT
Hi Jessie.

What is the ping between physical nodes?
As well, please try adding two more nodes and share the results.
I think in your case the query is pretty fast initially, so adding more
nodes just add to the total time because of more network messages being
sent. In real life scenarios when executing a query takes several times
more than network overhead you will gain from scaling the cluster.

Kind regards,
Alex

5 мая 2017 г. 8:04 AM пользователь "waterg [via Apache Ignite Users]" <