ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Fedotov <alexander.fedot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to deploy ignite service evenly across the cluster ?
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 19:11:59 GMT
Danny, in this case, it looks like you are right and the random don't
provide even distribution.
To avoid this you could devise a solution based on a node filter if
affinity deployment doesn't do the trick for you
https://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.8/docs/service-grid#section-node-filter-based-deployment

Kind regards,
Alex.