ignite-user mailing list archives

From afedotov <alexander.fedot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Port Range in JDBC Discovery
Date Wed, 24 May 2017 17:47:39 GMT
Hi.

Regarding hints on the configuring isolated clusters please take a look at
the following
https://apacheignite.readme.io/v2.0/docs/cluster-config#
section-isolated-ignite-clusters-on-same-set-of-machines

TcpDiscoveryJdbcIpFinder#registerAddresses will register the specified
addresses in the underlying DB so that they
will become available for discovery by other nodes that use the same data
source.
To avoid nodes from one cluster being discovered by nodes from other
clusters
you need to route them to different tables. For that, you could pass into
TcpDiscoveryJdbcIpfinder constructor
a custom implementation of JdbcIpFinderDialect that will return a specific
table name.

Kind regards,
Alex.