ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <andrey.mashen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite 2.0.0 read performance
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 19:52:59 GMT
Your test runs in single thread, it is have nothing with real-live. Try to
measure throughput with utilizing multiple threads and add more server
nodes.

Also you can use DataStreamer to fill the cache in effective way [1]. It
has an option that allow\disallow overwriting existing entries.

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/data-streamers##ignitedatastreamer