ignite-user mailing list archives

From Igor Sapego <isap...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: ODBC driver error during SELECT query for string data type
Date Fri, 19 May 2017 12:25:28 GMT
Hi,

Can you provide a bit more info about your code and library you have used
to connect to ODBC?

We have not tested our driver with python so it seems very interesting, but
the only thing I can point you to right now is that our ODBC driver uses
UTF-8, not UTF-16 encoding. I'm not sure if encoding is specified in
application or library code though.

Best Regards,
Igor