ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Adding new fields to QueryEntity
Date Mon, 22 May 2017 07:40:24 GMT

New fields can be added dynamically - just add field A to your business
object, update application logic and restart the app. No manual update of
QueryEntity required. Make A field an index field with DDL in runtime if
needed. A restart of the data/server nodes is avoided.

I considered the approach above. Sounds feasible, right?