ignite-user mailing list archives

From Guillermo Ortiz <konstt2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sizing in Ignite
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 10:37:44 GMT
"*- I have 300GB of data in DB. Will this be the same in Ignite?* No, data
size on disk is not a direct 1-to-1 mapping in memory. As a very rough
estimate, it can be about 2.5/3 times size on disk excluding indexes and
any other overhead."

I am getting aprox. these numbers.
1.3 = 30% because of indices