ignite-user mailing list archives

From Sasha Belyak <rtsfo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Write Behind with delete performance
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 04:02:06 GMT
Yes, if key wasn't flushed (end event wasn't collected by flusher thread to
flush) - it will be just overwritten in memory with new value (doesn't
matter what operation, i.e. insert can be overwritten to delete or visa
versa).
So in your example if WB cache get
insert k1 =0, k2=2, k3 =3 and delete k1=0
and don't start flush between these operations - it eventually write to
store:
deleteAll( k1=0 ), writeAll( k2=2, k3=3 ).
Of course, WB cache must process deleteAll ( k1=0 ) because it can't know
if the k1 key already be in store before our example.
You can read about it in
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/persistent-store#write-behind-caching