ignite-user mailing list archives

From Sasha Belyak <rtsfo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why am I not getting the size of cache?
Date Fri, 19 May 2017 05:16:30 GMT
Hi,

why you didn't use cache.size instead of cache.localSize? localSize count
only entries, stored in local node and if you ignite node connect to some
cluster this test two keys may be stored in other nodes and you get zero
local cache size... Look in logs output something like "Topology snapshot
[ver=1, servers=1, clients=0, CPUs=4, heap=3.5GB]" to find out how many
server nodes in your current topology.

Best Regards,
Alexander Belyak