ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite2.0 and Memory Policies
Date Mon, 08 May 2017 22:53:51 GMT
Hi,

What do you use to gather memory consumption metrics? Visor console?

If it’s so then I suspect there is a bug in Visor console that has to be fixed. *Alex K.*,
please have a look.

In the meanwhile you can check the metrics using a special API:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/memory-and-cache-metrics <https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/memory-and-cache-metrics>

or Web Console:
https://ignite.apache.org/addons.html#web-console <https://ignite.apache.org/addons.html#web-console>

—