ignite-user mailing list archives

From Dieds <tom.dieder...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: New Blog Post- Apache Ignite: Build Cloud Ready Applications Today!
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 17:21:30 GMT
Great post, Turik! You are welcome to add your blog feed to the In-Memory Computing Planet
website,  https://www.imcplanet.org/

IMCPlanet.org presents blog posts and events about in-memory from around the world. I invite
everyone to submit your RSS feed or post your upcoming events and help the in-memory computing
community stay up to date on the latest developments.

Prachi, please add this post to Ignite’s blogs list -- and thanks for doing that. :-)
Tom