ignite-user mailing list archives

From Humphrey Lopez <hmmlo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kindly tell me where to find these jar files.
Date Fri, 12 May 2017 14:06:37 GMT
I'm not able to help you out today but Monday I can send you some code. I used the ignite Kafka
streamer to get the messages from Kafka. So ignite is pulling from Kafka rather than Kafka
pushing to ignite.

Humphrey

> On 12 May 2017, at 10:15, blasteralfred <blasteralfred@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Humphrey, Thanks for your reply. I am trying to use Kafka Connect for pushing to Kafka,
and from there, to Ignite, and that's why I have asked for jar files. Its okay, that I can
try the Stream also. I have no idea on how to use streams, and the examples I have found were,
not in a beginner level (for me to understand). Could you be kind enough to show me a sample
code to push data to ignite, from kafka? I have pushed data to a kafka topic using Kafka connect's
file stream source, and in Kafka, the data reside like this; {"schema":{"type":"string","optional":false},"payload":"hello
world 6"} {"schema":{"type":"string","optional":false},"payload":"hello world 7"} {"schema":{"type":"string","optional":false},"payload":"hello
world 8"} {"schema":{"type":"string","optional":false},"payload":"hello world 9"} {"schema":{"type":"string","optional":false},"payload":"hello
world 10"} Can you show me a code to push this data to Ignite? Thanks in advance..