ignite-user mailing list archives

From Roman Shtykh <rsht...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: MyBatis Ignite L2 cache Integration does not work with Ignite 2.0
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 07:58:32 GMT
I didn't download and start any other node -- one server node is started according to your
configuration (default-config.xml) when you use MyBatis caching. So it was only one node.If
you have an Ignite cluster and want your new node (you start for L2 cache), please make sure
that your L2 cache have identical configuration.
No warnings, just a normal Ignite start.
-- Roman