ignite-user mailing list archives

From Humphrey <hmmlo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to solve SinkRecord cannot be cast exception?
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 13:20:32 GMT
I edit the message above. See extra comments added to the end.

Looks like the key is null, exactly what the error says.

Try to print out the values from the SinkRecord record, I think that would
be the first step you should take.
You still not doing extracting values you just trying to cast the object and
hope it works. Get the values out of the object and make sure the key is not
null. Same way you can get the other values you need first out of the
SinkRecord and just print them out. You need to use this with the Data you
get from Kafka do not create or use your own SinkRecord.

If you not willing to follow the steps I give you then I'm not able to help
you.

-- Humphrey