ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Veselovsky <iveselovs...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: igfs-meta behavior when node restarts
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 12:13:44 GMT
Hi, Joe, you're right, these files do not exist. These are special "trash"
files.
In IGFS  deletion is performed in 2 phases: 1st a file is moved to special
"trash" folder (which does not have normal path and thus cannot be found on
the file system), and 2nd -- deletion of the trash entries performed in the
background (IgfsDeleteWorker does that, see
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.igfs.IgfsDeleteWorker#delete(org.apache.ignite.lang.IgniteUuid,
java.lang.String, org.apache.ignite.lang.IgniteUuid)).
The name of the file you see in the log (containing "|" character) composed
with operation
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.igfs.IgfsUtils#composeNameForTrash .
I don't see obvious reason why these transactions may fall into the loop
after a node rejoin. I think , we should create a ticket for that problem .
What can help us to track down and fix the issue is a minimal possible
scenario that reproduces the problem.