ignite-user mailing list archives

From rickynauvaldy <ricky.nauva...@sci.ui.ac.id>
Subject Re: Client Server Persistent Store Fault Tolerance
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 09:13:12 GMT
Evgenii Zhuravlev wrote
> You don't have inconsistent data.

It turns out that the remaining server (the one that I didn't stop)
automatically load the data from the database (because, by this example [1],
/this method is called whenever IgniteCache.get() method is called/), but
only one of the client is being rolled back (by catching the
CacheException), so that the other clients are missing the value that they
should write (they didn't show any error/exception), and it makes the data
inconsistent (missing) even when I used write through. Is there a way I can
read the data that have been stored in the existing cache instead of the one
in the persistent store when one of the server is stopped?

Thanks

-- Ricky

[1]
https://dzone.com/articles/apache-ignite-how-to-read-data-from-persistent-sto