ignite-user mailing list archives

From Kenan Dalley <kenan.dal...@gm.com>
Subject Re: Ignite to Cassandra change from 1.9 to 2.0
Date Tue, 30 May 2017 19:33:32 GMT
First, I do have setters on the class, just didn't include them for space
reasons.  Second, this is the exact opposite from what I was told originally
back January for v1.8.  So, this looks like it was a breaking change
introduced in v2.0.  I haven't checked the latest "what's new" recently.
Was there a mention in there about this change?

Previous responses to my questions back in January:

===================

Igor Rudyakonline  Igor Rudyak
Jan 04, 2017; 8:41pm   Re: Ignite with Cassandra questions / errors

Ok,

I took a look at the HistoryResult implementation once again and found the
reason. Your java class should follow JavaBeans Conventions. The most
important here is that you class should implement getters/setters methods
for READ/WRITE properties or getters for READ-ONLY properties.

In your case you just have a class with private members annotated by
@QuerySqlField - this will not work. You should implement getters/setters
methods for these private fields and then annotate getter or setter with
@QuerySqlField

Igor Rudyakonline  Igor Rudyak
Jan 05, 2017; 11:51am   Re: Ignite with Cassandra questions / errors

Hi Kenan,

You missed the main point - getters or setters of your custom classes should
be annotated with @QuerySqlField instead of class private members. Here is a
slightly modified version of your custom classes which should work: