ignite-user mailing list archives

From Humphrey <hmmlo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to solve SinkRecord cannot be cast exception?
Date Tue, 30 May 2017 12:52:01 GMT
Ignite is using the following to extract the records from Kafka:

StreamSingleTupleExtractor<SinkRecord, Object, Object> extractor;

In my Example I gave you I made my own version of Object (TupleBus) to show
you how to use the extractor. In your case you need to use SinkRecord.

StreamSingleTupleExtractor<SinkRecord, Integer, YourObject> extractor;

Example the above would give you a Integer, YourObject as result where
Integer might be your BUS_ID and YourObject is the class you would like to
store in Ignite. You can map the values from SinkRecords to YourObject and
youre done.