ignite-user mailing list archives

From jpmoore40 <jonathan.mo...@ca-cib.com>
Subject Re: Cache has been stopped
Date Tue, 30 May 2017 09:40:14 GMT
It's happened again today requiring a manual restart of all nodes. I had
previously changed the VM options as described here:

https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/jvm-and-system-tuning#jvm-tuning-for-clusters-with-on_heap-caches

but it doesn't seem to have made any difference. So my question is where can
I find documentation on how to accurately detect and repair segmentation
issues? I've searched on this and it looks like I should be setting the
segmentation policy to NOOP and listening for EVT_NODE_SEGMENTED events, but
I'm unsure on what to do when this happens. This link:

http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Ignite-cluster-td9527.html

seems to indicate that a full restart would be required in this situation
anyway. To clarify I simply have a publisher that is posting data to a queue
and several workers that are pulling the data from the queue and processing
it.

One further point - we have been using peer class loading up until now
though this will be switched off on our next release due this week - could
that be having any effect on this?

Thanks
Jon