ignite-user mailing list archives

From ignitedFox <blasteralf...@gmail.com>
Subject How to implement StreamSingleTupleExtractor in Kafka connect Ignite sink?
Date Fri, 26 May 2017 10:34:57 GMT
Hi,

I am using Kafka connect Igniite sink. I have JSON records in kafka like;

I would like to make a tuple extractor, so that the **BUS_ID** will act as
key in Ignite. From the documentation, I have noted that "If you need to
create an Ignite key from a Kafka value, implement
StreamSingleTupleExtractor and specify it as 'singleTupleExtractorCls'". I
want to create an extractor and implement it like this. It will be really
helpful if somebody kindly tell me how to create one, and how to implement
this.

Thanks in advance.