ignite-user mailing list archives

From ignitedFox <blasteralf...@gmail.com>
Subject How to configure Ignite sink connector to use key-value?
Date Fri, 26 May 2017 07:33:42 GMT
Hi,
I have 2 connector and 2 worker configuration. The purpose of worker 1 and
connector 1 is to fetch data from oracle table and insert it into a Kafka
topic in JSON format. The purpose of worker 2 and connector 2 is to fetch
data from Kafka topic and insert it into Ignite cache. Below you can see the
configurations.

worker 1 and connector 1 works fine, and it push data to Kafka. In Kafka,
data resides like;

the schema of my table is like below;

I believe that the second worker and connector also works fine, coz the
number of ignite servers changes when its triggered. What I wanted is, I
want to insert this data in Kafa, to ignite, as key-value pair. My connector
2 is already inserting it to Ignite cache, but it is not as a key-value pair
format. I would like to have the **BUS_ID** as the key, and the rest as the
value, so that it will be searchable, and prevent duplication.

It will be really helpful if somebody kindly help me to achieve this using
Kafka connect. Thanks in advance.