ignite-user mailing list archives

From rishi007bansod <rishi007ban...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while passing arraylist as argument to INSERT data into Ignite cache using pyodbc
Date Tue, 23 May 2017 04:58:04 GMT
If instead of id_list i.e. list of ids, if I pass single parameter(not list)
as argument as follows,

*cursor = connection.cursor()
select_string= "INSERT INTO Person (_key, id,  firstName, lastName, salary)
VALUES (322, ? , 'abcd', 'dhsagd', 1000)"

cursor.execute(select_string, 'test')
*
I am still getting following error,

*Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "pythonOdbclist.py", line 13, in <module>
    cursor.execute(select_string, id_list)
pyodbc.ProgrammingError: ('The SQL contains 0 parameter markers, but 1
parameters were supplied', 'HY000')*

I think either Ignite or pyodbc is unable to identify paramere marker *"?"*
that I have provided

Thanks.