ignite-user mailing list archives

From fatality <fatih.teki...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding new fields to QueryEntity
Date Sat, 20 May 2017 10:27:58 GMT

I am wondering if it is possible to add new fields for sql queries to
BinaryObject caches.

For example imagine I already have BinaryObjects that has fields X,Y,Z in my
cache. And later I wanted to add one more field which is 'W'. Is it going to
be possible to just adding this field to new BinaryObjects to do sql queries
on 'W' as in below 'Step1' or do I have to do more?

Imagining something like below Step1 should be enough to start querying on
the existing cache with fields X,Y,Z so that I can make a query like "select
X,W from BinaryTest where W=32"

cfg.setQueryEntities(new ArrayList<QueryEntity>() {{
   QueryEntity e = new QueryEntity();
   e.setFields(new LinkedHashMap<String, String>(){{
   put("X", "java.lang.String");
   put("Y", "java.lang.String");
   put("Z", "java.lang.String");
   put("W", "java.lang.String"); //Step1