ignite-user mailing list archives

From blasteralfred <blasteralf...@gmail.com>
Subject How to get number of cache entries in a particular cache, in a single ignite instance?
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 09:49:09 GMT
Hi everyone,

I am learning Ignite, and would like to know if this is possible. Whenever a
new entry is pushed to cache, I want to confirm it by looking the count,
just like `numrows` of an sql table. Is this possible? I am trying to build
a stub, which takes cache name as input and return the number of entries in
it. Kindly help me if somebody know something regarding this.

Thank you.