ignite-user mailing list archives

From dany74q <dany...@gmail.com>
Subject Fastest way to get multiple values from replicated cache ?
Date Sat, 13 May 2017 10:37:15 GMT
Hey ignite users,

We're using a replicated, atomic, ignite cache to store system-wide, high
read key value pairs.
There's a often executed scenario (millions per minute) in which we try to
get 15 different keys from said cache - and we use localPeek with
CachePeekMode.ALL to get those.

While benchmarking said part I've noticed that 1 million localPeeks take
roughly 1.3-1.5 seconds,
same as calling get, getEntry, ScanQuery, and other available methods.

As the cache is replicated and is available locally, I'd imagine that
localPeek would actually be a bit faster.
Is there any configuration value or usage pattern that we could use to make
it faster ?

Thanks,
- Danny