ignite-user mailing list archives

From dany74q <dany...@gmail.com>
Subject How to deploy ignite service evenly across the cluster ?
Date Fri, 12 May 2017 22:06:09 GMT
Hi everyone,

We use ignite's (1.7.4) service grid to deploy hundreds of (different)
services in our cluster.
There's a behavior we've noticed, once deploying that many services, that
they tend do deploy unevenly in the cluster,
that means that we can get to a point where a great number of services are
deployed on a single node, instead of spreading them out more evenly.

Is there any way to guarantee a random or even distribution, or a
round-robin deployment policy on our nodes, without using affinity keys
(Partitions may shift, and so services can get cancelled and redeployed with
no reason) ?

Thanks !
- Danny