ignite-user mailing list archives

From blasteralfred <blasteralf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kindly tell me where to find these jar files.
Date Fri, 12 May 2017 08:15:39 GMT
Hi Humphrey, Thanks for your reply.I am trying to use *Kafka Connect* for
pushing to Kafka, and from there, to Ignite, and that's why I have asked for
jar files. Its okay, that I can try the Stream also. I have no idea on how
to use streams, and the examples I have found were, not in a beginner level
(for me to understand). Could you be kind enough to show me a sample code to
push data to ignite, from kafka? I have pushed data to a kafka topic using
Kafka connect's file stream source, and in Kafka, the data reside like
this;{"schema":{"type":"string","optional":false},"payload":"hello world
6"}{"schema":{"type":"string","optional":false},"payload":"hello world
7"}{"schema":{"type":"string","optional":false},"payload":"hello world
8"}{"schema":{"type":"string","optional":false},"payload":"hello world
9"}{"schema":{"type":"string","optional":false},"payload":"hello world
10"}Can you show me a code to push this data to Ignite? Thanks in advance..