ignite-user mailing list archives

From blasteralfred <blasteralf...@gmail.com>
Subject Kindly tell me where to find these jar files.
Date Fri, 12 May 2017 06:06:27 GMT
Hi all,

I am using *kafka - 0.10.2.0*, *ignite - 1.6.0*. Kafka is installed in my
linux box (confluent) and ignite in my windows, both are connected and up. I
would like to insert to ignite cache from Kafka topic, so that I have
followed `## Streaming Data to Ignite via Kafka Connect` described here
https://github.com/apache/ignite/tree/master/modules/kafka

I need following jars for accomplishing this;

- ignite-kafka-connect-x.x.x-SNAPSHOT.jar
- ignite-core-x.x.x-SNAPSHOT.jar
- ignite-spring-x.x.x-SNAPSHOT.jar
- cache-api-1.0.0.jar
- spring-aop-4.1.0.RELEASE.jar
- spring-beans-4.1.0.RELEASE.jar
- spring-context-4.1.0.RELEASE.jar
- spring-core-4.1.0.RELEASE.jar
- spring-expression-4.1.0.RELEASE.jar
- commons-logging-1.1.1.jar

Somebody kindly tell me where I can find these jar files (correct versions)
and where to place them?

Thanks you.