ignite-user mailing list archives

From agura <ag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to execute ignite jdbc query on specific node
Date Tue, 09 May 2017 14:56:24 GMT
Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

If I understand your question correctly you want to execute query using key
that we used previously to insert data. Am I right? If yes then you should
have configured indexing using query entities [1] for required fields and
use regular SQL query to request value by this key.

[1]
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/indexes#queryentity-based-configuration