ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alena Melnikova <al...@74.ru>
Subject Re: HDP, Hive + Ignite
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 12:39:16 GMT
Hi Ivan,

1. I still continue to experiment with the table created in IGFS. Currently
it works if query is executed only once, then either the ignite node fails
or error: Exception in thread "igfs-#60%null%"

3. You're right! I didn't restart Visor. What's more, I run one Visor as
root (and forgot about it) and one as user ignite. After killing all of them
new topology starts from ver=1.
But it doesn't help for correct Ignite MR. Topology is correct, there is no
any error in logs, but the result is wrong. To be honest, I decided to stop
experiments with IgniteMR and focus on IGFS+TEZ or Spark.

4. I think Evgeniy said about comparison TEZ vs TEZ+IGFS. So I join the
did you conduct some tests Ignite + TEZ?

p.s. Ivan, did you get my email about Hadoop meetup? I sent it couple of
days ago.