ignite-user mailing list archives

From Nikolai Tikhonov <ntikho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Disable WriteBehind
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 16:17:05 GMT
Hi,

Did you see in this test run any problems that you described above? I don't
see any points from this logs that could clarify unexpected behavior. I
guess that only example which can you share with us can help understand
your cases. Do you have such code?

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 7:23 PM, waterg <jessie.jianwei.lin@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi, This is a very short test run on a small dataset on development laptop
> and is expected behavior. Is this log helpful or were you looking for
> something else?
>
> On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 4:55 AM, Nikolai Tikhonov-2 [via Apache Ignite
> Users] <[hidden email]
> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=12084&i=0>> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I see again in the logs that node(app) lives only 5 seconds:
>>
>> *[15:36:04,897][INFO][main][GridDiscoveryManager] Topology snapshot
>> [ver=1, servers=1, clients=0, CPUs=4, heap=0.5GB]*
>> *[15:36:05,729][INFO][main][GridDeploymentLocalStore] Class locally
>> deployed: class
>> org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration$IgniteAllNodesPredicate*
>> *[15:36:09,213][INFO][exchange-worker-#25%null%][GridCacheProcessor]
>> Stopped cache: stagingCache*
>>
>> Is it expected behaviour?
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 1:43 AM, waterg <[hidden email]
>> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=12075&i=0>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Nikolai, looks like that was a wrong log file.
>>> I have reran the app and here's a new log file.
>>> Appreciate your help.
>>>
>>> Jessie
>>>
>>> On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 3:01 AM, Nikolai Tikhonov-2 [via Apache Ignite
>>> Users] <[hidden email]

Apache

will be

result as if the

email]

don't use any conditions
are examples of different put
conditions are met.

return the same result as if

Might be
access to entries? For example
get operations return null in the

{

ignite.transactions();
stagingCache = ignite.getOrCreateCache("stagingCache");
targetCache = ignite.getOrCreateCache("targetCache");
= getGuidSeq(ignite, targetCache);
 = new applicationService(targetCache, guidSeq);

sqlStg = new SqlQuery<>(StagingRec.class, getStagingSql());
StagingRec>> cursor = stagingCache.query(sqlStg)) {

StagingRec> e : cursor) {
txs.txStart(TransactionConcurrency.PESSIMISTIC, TransactionIsolation.REPEATABLE_READ);

looks like this:

the issue?

Tikhonov-2 [via Apache

your benchmarked?