ignite-user mailing list archives

From afedotov <alexander.fedot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create class affinity?
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 08:00:00 GMT
Since every key in cache is unique then every entity in the same cache is
unambiguously idebtified by its key.
If you need to have two ebtities with key 1, for example, then just create
key class for each entity, for example Cache1Key and Cache2Key each with
single int ID field.

Kind regards,

25 апр. 2017 г. 10:30 AM пользователь "blasteralfred [via Apache Ignite