ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <andrey.mashen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Local node SEGMENTED. Data Lost on a Partitioned Cache with backups of 3
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2017 06:54:43 GMT
Hi Raja,

You are right, when node left the grid new backup should be created if at
least one copy of data exists.
I mean that you can loose data if you start to load data on a node which
left the grid unexpectedly, so some of data would be on segmented node only.

As you say you use Hadoop/Yarn, but I can't see no CacheStore configured.
Do you fill the cache manually?

It looks like you use Ignite for caching, but do not load all data to
Ignite to it can guarantee all data survive node failure.