ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <andrey.mashen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: setting query timeout and getting partial result instead of exception.
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 13:48:08 GMT

You can try to increase SqlQuery.setTimeout() (30 sec by default) or
connectorConfiguration.setIdleTimeout() (7 sec by default)
It may slightly help if you use sorting, as you need to have pages of rows
from all nodes to make correct merge.

Also, you can try to increase SqlQuery.pageSize() or
JDBCStatement.fetchSize(). 1024 is default value.

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 3:24 PM, neerajbhatt <neerajbhatt2000@gmail.com>