ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <andrey.mashen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Input data is no significant change in multi-threading
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 02:02:14 GMT
Hi Woo,

IgniteDataStreamer uses per node buffer to make bulk cache updates that
shows much better throughput than single updates.
Also, IgniteDataStreamer send jobs to remote nodes, to utilize multiple
threads on remote nodes.

In multi-node grid IgniteDataStreamer usually shows better results than
single updates in from multiple threads.

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov