ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <andrey.mashen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repeatable cache updates
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2017 16:35:41 GMT
Hi,

3) Initial query is not mandatory, you can set it to null to receive
updates only.

Also, you can try CacheInterceptor to update other caches synchronously. It
can cause performance issues as
CacheInterceptor methods are called from sensitive part of code inside
synchronized block, but it should be ok,
if you update same key in another cache and it is one-way cache
synchronization (so, deadlock is not possible).