ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <andrey.mashen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Node Discovery IP config
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2017 13:10:38 GMT
Hi Ramzinator,

This will not work in that way. All nodes in grid should be able to see
each other as via dicovery ports as via communication ports.

Node1 starts and found no one. So, you have first grid.
Node2 starts and found no one. Now, you have second grid.
Node3 starts and join to one of found grid.

Would you please clarify your use case?