ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Mashenkov <andrey.mashen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use of Ignition.allGrids()
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 10:08:16 GMT
Hi,

There are number of methods with confising names.  Actually, gridName means
ignite instance name. It will be fixed in 2.0 release.

1. Ignition.allGrids() return local JVM node instances. If you need all
cluster nodes, see Ignite.cluster() method.
2. Both of you nodes belongs to same cluster as they found each other via
DiscoverySPI.
By default, cache is created in PARTITIONED mode and its data distributed
among grid nodes. That is why one nodes see cache created on other node.

If you need to create separate grids then DiscoverySPI should be configured
with certain IpFinder. See [1] for details.

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/clustering