ignite-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rishi Yagnik <rishiyag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite errors in log
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 18:29:38 GMT
I checked the port and all ports are open between 2 ignite instances.

There is something more going on, will provide the log soon.

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 12:00 PM, ignite_user2016 <rishiyagnik@gmail.com>
wrote:

> we use Ignite 1.7, yes application is communicating between hosts and
> client application.
>
> I will provide the logs soon.
>
> Thanks,
>
> On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 11:09 AM, Evgenii Zhuravlev [via Apache Ignite
> Users] <[hidden email]
> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=12042&i=0>> wrote:
>
>> Which version of ignite do you use?
>>
>> It looks like nodes discovered each other via 47500+ ports, but they
>> can't communicate through 47100+ ports. Did you opened these ports? Are you
>> sure that all nodes was used in your application?
>>
>> Also, it would be helpful if you provided full logs, it's nearly
>> impossible to understand what really happens on the nodes without them.
>>
>> 2017-04-18 18:39 GMT+03:00 ignite_user2016 <[hidden email]
>> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=12038&i=0>>:
>>
>>> Yes, I see this logs in both the host.
>>>
>>> The log entries I have provided, here is my config file -
>>>
>>> <beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
>>>        xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>>>        xmlns:util="http://www.springframework.org/schema/util"
>>>        xsi:schemaLocation="
>>>         http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans
>>>         http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd
>>>         http://www.springframework.org/schema/util
>>>         http://www.springframework.org/schema/util/spring-util.xsd">
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>     <bean id="ignite.cfg" class="org.apache.ignite.confi
>>> guration.IgniteConfiguration">
>>>
>>>         <property name="gridName" value="WebGrid"/>
>>>
>>>         <!-- Set to true to enable distributed class loading for
>>> examples, default is false. -->
>>>         <property name="peerClassLoadingEnabled" value="true"/>
>>>         <!-- Enable client mode. -->
>>>         <property name="clientMode" value="false"/>
>>>
>>>         <property name="gridLogger">
>>>             <bean class="org.apache.ignite.logger.jcl.JclLogger">
>>>                 <constructor-arg type="org.apache.commons.logging.Log">
>>>                     <bean class="org.apache.commons.logg
>>> ing.impl.Log4JLogger">
>>>                         <constructor-arg type="java.lang.String"
>>> value="config/log4j.xml"/>
>>>                     </bean>
>>>                 </constructor-arg>
>>>             </bean>
>>>         </property>
>>>
>>>         <!-- Enable task execution events for examples. -->
>>>         <property name="includeEventTypes">
>>>             <list>
>>>                 <util:constant static-field="org.apache.ignit
>>> e.events.EventType.EVT_CLIENT_NODE_RECONNECTED"/>
>>>             </list>
>>>         </property>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>         <property name="cacheConfiguration">
>>>             <list>
>>>                 <!-- Partitioned cache example configuration (Atomic
>>> mode). -->
>>>                 <bean class="org.apache.ignite.confi
>>> guration.CacheConfiguration">
>>>                     <property name="name" value="session-cache"/>
>>>                     <!-- Cache mode. -->
>>>                     <property name="cacheMode" value="REPLICATED"/>
>>>                     <property name="atomicityMode" value="ATOMIC"/>
>>>                     <property name="backups" value="0"/>
>>>                     <property name="startSize" value="#{100 * 1024 *
>>> 1024}"/>
>>>                 </bean>
>>>             </list>
>>>         </property>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>         <property name="discoverySpi">
>>>             <bean class="org.apache.ignite.spi.d
>>> iscovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi">
>>>                 <property name="ipFinder">
>>>                     <!--
>>>                         Ignite provides several options for automatic
>>> discovery that can be used
>>>                         instead os static IP based discovery. For
>>> information on all options refer
>>>                         to our documentation:
>>> http://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/cluster-config
>>>                     -->
>>>                     <!-- Uncomment static IP finder to enable
>>> static-based discovery of initial nodes. -->
>>>                     <bean class="org.apache.ignite.spi.d
>>> iscovery.tcp.ipfinder.vm.TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder">
>>>                         <!--<bean class="org.apache.ignite.spi.d
>>> iscovery.tcp.ipfinder.multicast.TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder">-->
>>>                         <property name="addresses">
>>>                             <list>
>>>                                 <!-- In distributed environment,
>>> replace with actual host IP address. -->
>>>                                 <value>HOST_IP1:47500..47509</value>
>>>                                 <value>HOST_IP2:47500..47509</value>
>>>                             </list>
>>>                         </property>
>>>                     </bean>
>>>                 </property>
>>>             </bean>
>>>         </property>
>>>
>>>     </bean>
>>> </beans>
>>>
>>> On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 5:46 AM, Evgenii Zhuravlev [via Apache Ignite
>>> Users] <[hidden email]
>>> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=12037&i=0>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> Could you check that destination node accessible from current node via
>>>> one of this addresses(remote_host/remote_host:47102,
>>>> /0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1%lo:47102, /127.0.0.1:47102?)
>>>>
>>>> Do you have problems only with one node, or you have same messages
>>>> about another nodes and on another nodes?
>>>>
>>>> Please provide logs from another nodes and your config file.
>>>>
>>>> 2017-04-17 23:00 GMT+03:00 ignite_user2016 <[hidden email]
>>>> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=12025&i=0>>:
>>>>
>>>>> I see the frequent disconnect errors in the logs -
>>>>>
>>>>> [10:34:03,028][WARN ][tcp-comm-worker-#1%WebGrid%]
>>>>> [TcpCommunicationSpi]
>>>>> Failed to connect to a remote node (make sure that destination node is
>>>>> alive
>>>>> and operating system firewall is disabled on local and remote hosts)
>>>>> [addrs=[remote_host/remote_host:47102, /0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1%lo:47102,
>>>>> /127.0.0.1:47102]]
>>>>> [11:58:06,634][WARN ][grid-nio-worker-2-#42%WebGri
>>>>> d%][TcpCommunicationSpi]
>>>>> Communication SPI Session write timed out (consider increasing
>>>>> 'socketWriteTimeout' configuration property)
>>>>> [remoteAddr=/remote_host_ip:38104, writeTimeout=2000]
>>>>> [12:04:04,124][WARN ][tcp-comm-worker-#1%WebGrid%]
>>>>> [TcpCommunicationSpi]
>>>>> Connect timed out (consider increasing 'failureDetectionTimeout'
>>>>> configuration property) [addr=/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1%lo:47102,
>>>>> failureDetectionTimeout=10000]
>>>>> [12:04:04,124][WARN ][tcp-comm-worker-#1%WebGrid%]
>>>>> [TcpCommunicationSpi]
>>>>> Connect timed out (consider increasing 'failureDetectionTimeout'
>>>>> configuration property) [addr=/127.0.0.1:47102,
>>>>> failureDetectionTimeout=10000]
>>>>> [12:04:04,124][WARN ][tcp-comm-worker-#1%WebGrid%]
>>>>> [TcpCommunicationSpi]
>>>>> Failed to connect to a remote node (make sure that destination node is
>>>>> alive
>>>>> and operating system firewall is disabled on local and remote hosts)
>>>>> [addrs=[remote_host/remote_host:47102, /0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1%lo:47102,
>>>>> /127.0.0.1:47102]]
>>>>>
>>>>> With this errors in the logs, I see our system is operational and does
>>>>> not
>>>>> have any failures so are these errors showing false alarms ?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> I am wondering what would be the idle value for socketWriteTimeOut and
>>>>> failureDetectionCount ? would it have any performance impact on it ?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>> Rishi
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> View this message in context: http://apache-ignite-users.705
>>>>> 18.x6.nabble.com/Ignite-errors-in-log-tp12007.html
>>>>> Sent from the Apache Ignite Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ------------------------------
>>>> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the
>>>> discussion below:
>>>> http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Ignite-errors
>>>> -in-log-tp12007p12025.html
>>>> To start a new topic under Apache Ignite Users, email [hidden email]
>>>> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=12037&i=1>
>>>> To unsubscribe from Apache Ignite Users, click here.
>>>> NAML
>>>> <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Rishi Yagnik
>>>
>>> ------------------------------
>>> View this message in context: Re: Ignite errors in log
>>> <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Ignite-errors-in-log-tp12007p12037.html>
>>>
>>> Sent from the Apache Ignite Users mailing list archive
>>> <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/> at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
>> below:
>> http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Ignite-errors
>> -in-log-tp12007p12038.html
>> To start a new topic under Apache Ignite Users, email [hidden email]
>> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=12042&i=1>
>> To unsubscribe from Apache Ignite Users, click here.
>> NAML
>> <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Rishi Yagnik
>
> ------------------------------
> View this message in context: Re: Ignite errors in log
> <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Ignite-errors-in-log-tp12007p12042.html>
> Sent from the Apache Ignite Users mailing list archive
> <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/> at Nabble.com.
>



-- 
Rishi Yagnik

Mime
View raw message