ignite-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: REST API Configuration for Ignite.net
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 12:36:16 GMT
Ignite.NET does not support such things in configuration natively,
but you can always configure them in Spring XML and use
IgniteConfiguration.SpringConfigUrl property to specify the path.

Ignite will load Spring XML first, then apply all non-default properties
from .NET IgniteConfiguration on top of it.