ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Pessimistic TXN did not release lock on a key, all subsequent txns failed
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2017 14:28:16 GMT
It's obviously bug. NPE occures if node doesn't have cache but got
respone message during deadlock detection about thiscache on toher
node. It's possible for example when you have node filter and caches
start on some subset nodes of cluster. Is it your case?

I'll try to reproduce this problem, create JIRA ticket and answer here.