ignite-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Evgenii Zhuravlev <e.zhuravlev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite errors in log
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 10:46:02 GMT
Hi,

Could you check that destination node accessible from current node via one
of this addresses(remote_host/remote_host:47102, /0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1%lo:47102,
/127.0.0.1:47102?)

Do you have problems only with one node, or you have same messages about
another nodes and on another nodes?

Please provide logs from another nodes and your config file.

2017-04-17 23:00 GMT+03:00 ignite_user2016 <rishiyagnik@gmail.com>:

> I see the frequent disconnect errors in the logs -
>
> [10:34:03,028][WARN ][tcp-comm-worker-#1%WebGrid%][TcpCommunicationSpi]
> Failed to connect to a remote node (make sure that destination node is
> alive
> and operating system firewall is disabled on local and remote hosts)
> [addrs=[remote_host/remote_host:47102, /0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1%lo:47102,
> /127.0.0.1:47102]]
> [11:58:06,634][WARN ][grid-nio-worker-2-#42%WebGrid%][TcpCommunicationSpi]
> Communication SPI Session write timed out (consider increasing
> 'socketWriteTimeout' configuration property)
> [remoteAddr=/remote_host_ip:38104, writeTimeout=2000]
> [12:04:04,124][WARN ][tcp-comm-worker-#1%WebGrid%][TcpCommunicationSpi]
> Connect timed out (consider increasing 'failureDetectionTimeout'
> configuration property) [addr=/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1%lo:47102,
> failureDetectionTimeout=10000]
> [12:04:04,124][WARN ][tcp-comm-worker-#1%WebGrid%][TcpCommunicationSpi]
> Connect timed out (consider increasing 'failureDetectionTimeout'
> configuration property) [addr=/127.0.0.1:47102,
> failureDetectionTimeout=10000]
> [12:04:04,124][WARN ][tcp-comm-worker-#1%WebGrid%][TcpCommunicationSpi]
> Failed to connect to a remote node (make sure that destination node is
> alive
> and operating system firewall is disabled on local and remote hosts)
> [addrs=[remote_host/remote_host:47102, /0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1%lo:47102,
> /127.0.0.1:47102]]
>
> With this errors in the logs, I see our system is operational and does not
> have any failures so are these errors showing false alarms ?
>
>
> I am wondering what would be the idle value for socketWriteTimeOut and
> failureDetectionCount ? would it have any performance impact on it ?
>
>
> Thanks,
> Rishi
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://apache-ignite-users.
> 70518.x6.nabble.com/Ignite-errors-in-log-tp12007.html
> Sent from the Apache Ignite Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>

Mime
View raw message