ignite-user mailing list archives

From Guilherme Melo <guilhe...@gmelo.org>
Subject LocalDateTime field being ignored on Cassandra write through
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2017 16:50:42 GMT
Hello,
I am running some tests using the Cassandra as persistent storage using
CassandraCacheStoreFactory, however the LocalDateTime field is ignored,
I've tried having the table automatically defined and the field is not
created, I have also manually defined the table, however the value passed
is null. There are no error messages on either side, and when I pull the
object from the cache the value is there, therefore the problem is with the
cache store.
Has anyone dealt with anything similar, I am using the latest version of
ignite and the cassandra client.

Thank you,
Guilherme Melo
www.gmelo.org