ignite-user mailing list archives

From Dieds <tom.dieder...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: How to do write-behind caching?
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2017 13:09:22 GMT
A library of tutorials would be just the think for an “Apache Ignite University” section.
I page of tutorials, how-to’s, videos and local event listings. We need one of those on
this site.

> On Apr 21, 2017, at 2:23 AM, Ricky Nauvaldy Ruliputra [via Apache Ignite Users] <ml-node+s70518n12138h58@n6.nabble.com>
> Hello, can you provide a tutorial for write-behind caching? (similar to the one on this
page https://dzone.com/articles/apache-ignite-how-to-read-data-from-persistent-sto <https://dzone.com/articles/apache-ignite-how-to-read-data-from-persistent-sto>
but for write-behind). My configuration is the same as in the example provided in that page
above (MySQL database), with the transaction process is based on CacheTransactionExample.java
provided in Ignite Examples, but this time I'm trying to learn how to do write-behind. I've
already succeed in doing write through, but when I add the write behind configuration, it
just won't write. What response should I expect when I use write behind? Will it wait for
5 seconds before it writes (e.g. using setWriteBehindFlushFrequency(5000) and setWriteBehindFlushSize(0))?