ignite-user mailing list archives

From Evgeniy Ignatiev <yevgeniy.ignat...@gmail.com>
Subject Ignite may start more service instances per node than maxPerNodeCount in case of manual redeploy
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 13:26:03 GMT
Hello.

Recently we discovered that if a service is configured in
IgniteConfiguration with e.g. maxPerNodeCount equal to 1 and totalCount
equal to 3, we start-up 2 Ignite nodes - then cancel the service after
some time and redeploy it with the same config as
ignite.services().deploy(...) - we observe more than instance of service
starting per node.

Here is a minimal code that demonstrates this issue:
https://github.com/YevIgn/ignite-services-bug - After the call to
ignite.services().deploy(...) - the output to console is "Started 3
services" while "Started 2 services" is expected as there are only two
nodes. This is with the Ignite 1.9.0.

Could you please look into it?