ignite-user mailing list archives

From "steve.hostettler@gmail.com" <steve.hostett...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Write behind and eventual consistency
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 19:12:28 GMT
Hello,<br><br>Assuming there is no more jobs or tasks going (that I csn comtrol
from an application perspective) I would like to know when the database is in sync with the
caches. Otherwise I cannot get a coherent snapshot. Knowing that there is no jobs ongoing
Re: Write behind and eventual consistency<br>From: vkulichenko <valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com><br>To:
class="quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Hi
Steve,<br><br>I don't think it's currently possible and frankly I'm not sure I
understand<br>what it actually means. Can you clarify what is implied in "no more write<br>behind
operations waiting for completion"? We could probably check if the<br>queue is empty,
this message in context: http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Write-behind-and-eventual-consistency-tp12242p12247.html<br>Sent