ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Web Sessions Caching Failover question
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 08:18:27 GMT
Hi Rishi,

I'm not sure I understand your concerns. First of all, web session
clustering is not always used with Spring Boot. We just provide a web filter
which can be used in any servlet based application. Second of all, the
filter currently blocks with timeout or fails with exception in case client
disconnected from cluster. Basically, if server nodes are down, application
is not functional, which is in many cases wrong. One may want to increase
application availability buy paying with potential loss of session data. Of
course, it has to be a configurable option.

-Val