ignite-user mailing list archives

From ght230 <ght...@163.com>
Subject What is the mechanism of Ignite distributed messaging?
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 15:18:33 GMT
I have one application using Ignite distributed messaging.In this
application, Ignite receive messages from outside and sendordered them by
Ignite distributed messaging. On the other side, after Ignite listener
receive these messages, it will process them.I have recorded the time it
took from the message received from outside to the message sendordered.

I have run this application in 2 different enviroment.
In the first enviroment, this will take a few milliseconds.
In the second envirement, normally this will take a few milliseconds.But
sometimes it will take hundreds of milliseconds.
The second enviroment's hardware configuration is not as good as the first

I want to know what is mechanism of Ignite distributed messaging?
Are sender and the listener fully decoupled?
Is there backpressure mechanism in Ignite distributed messaging?
Will the processing speed in the listener affect the speed of sendordered?