ignite-user mailing list archives

From styriver <Scott_Tyri...@mgic.com>
Subject Ignite Home Directory
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 14:33:16 GMT
We recently ran into a situation where the directory we allocate log files to
filled up to our limit and could not be written to. We had the Ignite home
directory configured to write to this location. When examining the contents
of this directory we see a lock file along with shared memory files and
directories. In this case what happens with Ignite server nodes and locking?
Just trying to understand the behavior that would take place if Ignite could
not write content to that location? We observed that we were hanging on
acquiring locks. Although once the situation was remedied it appeared we
still had to restart both of our ignite servers to get things working again.